The ‘Mahalaya Tarpan’ will be organized by GNSSS at our Kalibari compound on Thursday, September 17, 2020.
The rituals will start from 06:00 AM in the morning. You are requested to bring the followings with you to perform the rituals.
- Bhujji comprising of 5 varieties of Vegetables, Pulses, Mustard Oil and Common Salt
- 1 set ‘Kosha-Kushi’
- Cloth Sheet (‘Aashan’)
- Pot (‘Bati’)
- Putting a face mask/face cover.
- Washing hands with soap and water at the main entrance of Kalibari.
- Sanitizing both hands with sanitizer when require.
- Maintaining a social distance of atleast 6 feet
- Touching any idols even Shivalinga will not be allowed.
- No symptomatic devotees with cough, cold and fever will not be allowed in the temple